Hawaii Loa Luau Tickets
Held on beautiful grounds at the Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii Loa Luau invites you to an authentic Hawaiian luau experience showcasing beautiful hula dancers and talented musicians who share the tales of Polynesia's courageous voyagers and retell the story of the settlement of the Hawaiian Islands through live music and dance.
Hawaii Loa Luau invites you to a traditional Hawaiian luau experience. Indulge in the Big Island's finest cuisine and then enjoy a musical journey through Polynesia with Hawaii Loa Luau's new show: “Pae mai la ka wa'a i ka 'aina” - The Canoe Has Come Ashore.
Preferred Seating: Includes seating towards the front of the performance, a shorter line, a souvenir lei, appetizers at the table (see menu for Alii Platter below), and service for drinks at the table.
Luau Buffet Menu:
Alii Platter (for VIP guests on a Wooden Tray)
- Fresh Pineapple
- Dried Bananas, Papaya, Mango
- Half Coconut filled w/Dried Coconut
- Le Hing Macadamia Nuts
- Dried Ahi, Ika & Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Poke Station – Served Cold
- Spicy Kim Chee Tako Octopus
- Ogo Seaweed & Maui Onion Salad
- Ahi Limu Kohu
- Ahi Avocado
- Spicy Shellfish
- Surimi Crab & Broccoli
- Garlic Sesame Edamame Soy Beans
- Pipikaula Dried Beef & Tomato
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Cucumber Namasu
- Bean Sprout Salad
- Namasu Carrot & Daikon
- Kimchai Cabbage
- J.A. Farms Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces
Hot Food Station
- Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
- Miso Glazed Hawaiian Butterfish
- Kiawe Smoked Kalua Pork
- Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
- Cal Rose Rice Furikake
- Ginger Buttered Breadfruit
- Lau Lau & Poi
- Kalbi Style Hawaiian Low Line Beef Ginger Soy Glaze
- Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp Yakitori
Keiki (Kids) Menu
- Corn Dogs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Taro Rolls
- Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/ Raspberry Sauce
- Pineapple Pie w/ Macadamia Nut Streusel
- Molokai Banana Bread
- Coconut Cream Tapioca
- Mango & Lilikoi Big Island Fruit Salad w/ Lychee
- Where and When:
Check in at 5:30 pm.
Location: Fairmont Orchid, 1 N Kaniku Dr, Waimea, HI 96743 View Map
The Hawaii Loa Luau reservations desk is located at the Plantation Estate at the Fairmont Orchid. Vouchers must be turned in for luau tickets at the reservations desk.
Both complimentary valet parking and self parking are available at the Fairmont Orchid.
- Special Notes:
- Children age 5 and under are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Saturdays and additional days throughout the summer
- 3 hours